We are looking for a technical analyst enthusiast who wants to delve into this new way of creating software and the world of cloud-based solutions and big data processing.
- Technical and business analysis of requirements for New IS, code analysis of current IS.
- Communication and co-operation with business representatives on the customer side.
- Co-operation with technical engineers on the customer’s side.
- Reporting and meeting minutes in Czech or English.
- Co-operation in solution design in New IS architecture.
WHAT PROJECT(S) YOU WILL WORK ON:
You would be working on tailor-made customer solutions using .NET and various Cloud-native services for customers as Zasilkovna.cz.
- Independent professional in analytical thinking, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of development environment (.NET, java, php).
- Solid theoretical background in technical analysis and orientation in data.
- Good skills of abstraction and reasoning about complex problems, orientation in complex problems and communication with technical and nontechnical representatives. Problem solution designing.
- Communicate and clarify context in case of lack of documentation.
- Knowledge of the Domain Driven Design and microservices design is definitely a plus.
- Experience with implementation of application projects.
- Experience with UML modeling tools.
- English – intermediate level
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
- Cloud-native development platform CodeNOW
- .Net Core (C# language, both Windows and Linux compatible)
- SQL (postgresql, CockroachDB), NoSQL (redis, mongoDB)
- Docker Containers with Kubernetes
Contact: Marcela Duda Kinská / email@example.com