We are the small marketing team of Stratox Cloud Native and are looking for a Marketing Executive to take care of our day-to-day Marketing Operations and to keep the team going.
We are building an amazing product called CodeNOW and have the ambition to conquer the world. Currently, our main priorities are to expand to the DACH region and to set our first foot in the U.S.
CodeNOW is a ready-made software delivery platform that supports our clients in each stage of their development and DevOps processes. It speeds up the development of their cloud-native applications in microservices-based architectures and makes sure developers of all skill levels can deliver business value faster by taking care of all technical complexities.
Read more on www.CodeNOW.com !
So, therefore…. we are looking for you as a Marketing Executive.
- Together with the marketing team and CMO (to be hired) contribute to setting the quarterly marketing goals (using OKRs)
- Towards these OKRs, plan and execute the overall marketing strategy (we are at the very start….)
- Design, plan, test, and execute effective in- and outbound marketing activities in two-weekly sprints combining in- and outbound activities.
- Maintain the content on the codenow.com and stratox.cz websites
- Contribute to any product marketing activities, e.g. writing release notes
- Contribute to any content writing
- Help improve internal communication in Stratox by organizing town hall meetings, setting communication standards, etc.
- In 2 weekly sprints, work with a small team consisting of an internal UI/UX Designer, external Web developer, internal part-time online marketer, internal part-time social media manager, external proofreader, external PPC specialist, external copywriter(s) (to hire) and make sure that planned work gets done.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Keep the marketing team day to day operations going
- Help prepare CodeNOW for the U.S. market by improving online presentation and content
- Contribute to sales and partner enablement and the creation of required collateral
- Come with ideas to better convert the traffic we generate to valuable leads for Sales
- Help with our social media efforts
- Start and manage email campaigns
- Help to organize monthly webinars and manage on-demand webinars
- Work with the team to start our website redesign
- And much more….
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
- 2 years or more experience in marketing a technical product, ideally B2B SaaS
- Hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics / Datastudio, Adwords, LinkedIn / Facebook / XING advertising, Hootsuite, GetResponse or Mailchimp, and other tools of the trade
- Affinity with high tech products and high tech people
- You like working with a small team and keep it running smooth
- Excellent organizational / project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- B2 level of English
- Being a great jack (or jill) of all trades executor and keep the marketing activities we have started going
TECHNOLOGIES WE CURRENTLY USE:
- Google Adwords, FB Ads, LinkedIn Ads, XING Ads
- Google Analytics and Datastudio
- GetResponse (Forms & Webinars)
- Bitrix24 (maybe moving to Hubspot or ZoHo with your help)
- Smartlook and smartsupp
Does the above sound like an interesting challenge? Are you willing to work employed or on contract for a minimum of 4 days a week (we have a lot to do…..) then let’s have a chat?
Contact us via: Jan Bartošík firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.