We are looking for a software development/engineering enthusiast who wants to delve into this new way of creating software and the world of cloud-based solutions and big data processing.
- Implementing cloud-native systems designed with scalability, reliability, resiliency and security in mind.
- Understanding system architecture and its implications on various qualities of the resulting solution.
- Discussing and improving the system design together with other software engineers and architects.
- Assuring correct deployment, operation, and security of code you develop (DevSecOps).
- Technical co-operation with engineers on the customer side.
WHAT PROJECT(S) YOU WILL WORK ON:
You would be developing tailor-made customer solutions using .NET and various Cloud-native services for customers as Zasilkovna.cz.
- 5+ years of industry experience with development in .NET.
- Solid theoretical background in computer science (data structures, design patterns, databases, distributed systems, messaging patterns).
- Good skills of abstraction and reasoning about complex problems.
- Knowledge of the Domain Driven Design and microservices design is definitely a plus.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
- Cloud-native development platform CodeNOW
- .Net Core (C# language, both Windows and Linux compatible)
- SQL (postgresql, CockroachDB), NoSQL (redis, mongoDB)
- Docker Containers with Kubernetes