We are looking for a Senior Kafka Developer who has technical skills, communication skills and business knowledge. The developer should be able to work on multiple medium to large projects.
- Participate in the development, enhancement and maintenance of web applications both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Leading in the identification, isolation, resolution and communication of problems within the production environment.
- Leading developer and applying technical skills Apache/Confluent Kafka
- Design recommend best approach suited for data movement from different sources to HDFS using Apache/Confluent Kafka
- Performs independent functional and technical analysis for major projects supporting several corporate initiatives
- Communicate and Work with IT partners and user community with various levels
- Works on multiple platforms and multiple projects concurrently.
- Performs code and unit testing for complex scope modules, and projects
WHAT PROJECT(S) YOU WILL WORK ON:
Our client in financial sector is seeking a Senior Kafka Developer who will provide subject matter expertise in the deployment of Confluent Enterprise Kafka within organization.
- Provide expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka
- Provide expertise and hands on experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
- Working knowledge on Kafka Rest proxy.
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
- Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
- Create stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms.
- Use automation tools like Ansible
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
- Ansible / AWX
Contact: Monika Nováková / email@example.com